SIXPHERE TECHNOLOGIES | DATA PROTECTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SIXPHERE TECHNOLOGIES S.L. APPLICABLE TO DATA PROTECTION
SIXPHERE TECHNOLOGIES S.L. complies with the treatment of personal data of its customers with current legislation in Spain and the European Union. To do this, it adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and risks to which are exposed.
SIXPHERE TECHNOLOGIES S.L. uses social media and this is another way to communicate with you. The information collected through the messages and communications that we post may contain personal information that is available online and accessible to the public.
Next, in compliance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, you are informed about the terms and conditions of the data processing carried out by SIXPHERE TECHNOLOGIES S.L.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The person in charge will be SIXPHERE TECHNOLOGIES S.L. with CIF: B90242090 and company address located at Avda. Ramón y Cajal 1, Portal 8, Bajo B, 41071, Dos Hermanas (Seville). This company offers services to third parties in the areas of management and development of custom software projects, and in the conception and development of its own innovation software products.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA AND UNDER WHAT LEGITIMATION?
The processing of your data pursues the following purposes:
- Purpose 1: Provision of services to third parties for custom software development and innovation projects.
- Purpose 2: Sending information about our services.
- Purpose 3: Development of commercial actions on our products and / or services.
- Purpose 4: Management of personnel selection.
- Purpose 5: Channel requests for information, suggestions and complaints that you may send us.
- Purpose 6: Management of the commercial relationship maintained with our suppliers.
3. WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
For the purposes set out in the previous section, the following types of data are processed:
- Data provided directly by the client: these are data provided directly by the client, either at the time of providing a service or by request for information or a budget.
- Data obtained from sources other than the client: these are data obtained by public sources.
- Data derived from the development of the relationship: these are data provided indirectly or directly by the client that derive from the provision of the service itself and the maintenance of the activity.
4. TO WHOM DO WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
In general, at SIXPHERE TECHNOLOGIES S.L. We do not share your personal information, except for those assignments that we must make based on imposed legal obligations. Also, your personal information will be available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment.
5. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
At SIXPHERE TECHNOLOGIES S.L. We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use measures, controls and procedures of a physical, organizational and technological nature, reasonably reliable and effective, aimed at preserving the integrity and security of your data and guaranteeing your privacy.
All these security measures are periodically reviewed to ensure their adequacy and effectiveness. All these security measures are periodically reviewed to ensure their adequacy and effectiveness.
However, absolute security cannot be guaranteed and there is no security system that is impenetrable, therefore, in the case of any information that is processed and under our control is compromised as a result of a security breach, we will take the adequate measures to investigate the incident, notify the Control Authority and, where appropriate, those users who may have been affected so that they take the appropriate measures.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Personal data will be kept as long as the contractual relationship with the client is maintained. Once the contractual relationship has ended, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations.
In the event that you want to become part of our staff and opt for one of our jobs, the data provided will become part of our job bank and will be kept for the duration of the selection process and for a maximum of three years or until you exercise your right of deletion.
If at any time we have collected your data to address you as a potential user of our services or to respond to a request for information made by you, said data will be kept for a maximum of three years from its collection, and will be deleted after said term if a contractual relationship has not been formalized or at the time you request it.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Our data protection regulations confers on you a series of rights in relation to data processing, which can be summarized as follows:
- Right of access: to know what type of data we are dealing with and the characteristics of the treatment we are carrying out.
- Right of rectification: to be able to request the modification of your data because it is inaccurate or untrue.
- Right of portability: to be able to obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data that is being processed.
- Right of deletion: request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
- Right of opposition: request the cessation of sending commercial communications in the aforementioned terms.
- Right to revoke the consent given, your request being processed within approximately 10 days.
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (in Spain the AEPD).
You can exercise your rights by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the right to exercise and accompanying the required documentation. On the website of the AEPD you can find a series of models that will help you in the exercise of your rights.